Family Law can mean many different things.
The attorneys at Derek Johnson Law Office provide legal representation in all areas of family law such as: divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support (alimony), division of assets and debt, contempt of court, modification of an original decree, adoption, termination of parental rights, juvenile court, and/or prenuptial agreements.
Below is a list of topics that should give you more information about the process:
- How do I get divorced?
- I have an agreement with my ex spouse or partner, can we just hire one attorney?
- Can I modify what has already been decided?
- How will child custody be determined?
- What is the difference between legal custody and physical care?
- My ex-husband/wife is not following the divorce agreement we already have.
- How is child support decided?
- My child has been charged with a crime in juvenile court, what do I do?
- How will the Court divide up our assets and debt?
- How is alimony or spousal support determined?
- How do I terminate someone's parent rights?
- What does it mean to be a Child in Need of Assistance?
Derek Johnson Law Office
809 Central Avenue
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
855-955-2193 Toll Free